Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alright, so here I am with the previously promised (yesterday) pix. The first is the progress of the Resurrected Socks. You can find them on Rav here.


On a side note, I don't know why people don't like working on dpns! To me, it's more fun than working on circs. The whole process is fascinating to me. Also, I love tiny needles! Those socks are being worked on US Size 0, as I believed I mentioned before.

This next picture is (drum roll please) my Clapotis. Okay, so I'll admit I let it hibernate for too long. But I've picked it up again! And I'm very glad I did. I'm really liking the way it looks.


So, that's all for now, folks! Time to get working around the house so that I can knit later without worrying about everything. There's nothing worse than knitting and worrying about housework at the same time. Ugh.

TTFN!

--NerdyNunchucks/NoobyKnitter

2 comments:

petitevache said...

i actually rather enjoy working on dpns too, i didn't know that there were people that didn't like them >.<

René said...

Well, I haven't ACTUALLY heard of anyone not liking dpns (hehe...) but I do know that there are those that don't like straight needles because their work gets 'bunched' and, of course, there are those that use Magic Loop a lot instead of dpns (nothing wrong with that). However, having the abstract imagination that I have, I think working on dpns in the round makes things a bit more magical :D