Monday, October 26, 2009

What's This?

Well, it has been a while since I posted here! Time for updates, although since it's so late, I'm so tired, and the lighting is bad--no pretty pictures.

I can say this: I haven't been knitting for a few months. *insert collective gasp here*. Why? Well, because I got distracted, that's why! I'm back 'in the groove' now. I've got 1 hat, 1 pair of mitts (both for bro), another hat (for me), a neckwarmer (also for me), and at least 1 scarf (mine) in the works. I've got 3 hats pending for Dad and a Clapotis for Mom, who 'test drove' mine and really liked it. Also, mitts. I've got to make mitts for Dad and Mom. Promises are promises, after all! Shouldn't be too difficult.

This should be a pretty fun week, wouldn't you say so?

Oh! And I'm going to be posting my Very First Design on Ravelry! Probably either at the end of this week, or mid-week. I'm testing it myself, first. I'm afraid to get testers, haha. The pattern will be free, posted here, and linked from Ravelry to here. Say, maybe I'll get a few more readers, eh? (yeah, right :P )

Anyway, my eyelids are sagging and I've got a bit of studying to do before I go to bed, so Ta Ta For Now!

No comments: