Friday, June 5, 2009

It's About Time!

Well, the title has two meanings.

The first being that it has been an embarrassingly long time since I've posted (although I'm fairly certain I'm the only reader my blog has right now, so maybe it doesn't matter so much), and secondly, I can post pix now.

Haha, yeah, no I'm not joking. I'll prove it to you. Watch:


Small, medium, and large size detanglers, from left to right.

These are the "Detanglers" that I test-crocheted for someone on Ravelry. The pattern will be posted here shortly, I'm sure. When they are, I'll post the link.

Just for good measure, here's the detanglers (small) being put to good use:





So, now there will be more pix of the stuff I'm doing! I've figured out that natural light is best for the camera that I'm using.

More later (hopefully, shortly).

In the meanwhile, Happy Knitting, Spinning, Crocheting and Whatever Else You May Do.

No comments: